Bag-in-box craft ciders (see 'Where to shop/drink' for licensed retailers)

Raspberry & Rhubarb

Like our Pineapple & Passionfruit, this is fermented in oak barrels from a juice that’s 80% Somerset apples. Here, the other 20% comes from Scottish raspberries and Borders rhubarb freshly squeezed in our own press. The apples are the same bittersweet mix as our Hear No Evil cider. But we use a different Champagne yeast that ferments-out completely at 6% abv, leaving a little residual sweetness to balance the tartness of the fruit. Tannin from the oak lends warmth to the rosy glow from the fruit: this is a fruity medium cider with a refreshingly dry finish that looks at home in a wine glass, like a robust rosé. This is another cider you won’t confuse with those Scandi fruit cider alcopops!

Please note we can only deliver our alcoholic products to licensed trade retailers.

For courier delivery we use standard 20lt bag-in-box packs with non-returnable cardboard boxes.

For local delivery within c20 miles of Berwick our default option is our own 20lt packs in returnable plastic boxes. These lower-profile boxes provide convenient dispense from shallower shelving and are stackable. On repeat deliveries we’ll collect the boxes for reuse and credit your account with £5 for each box in good condition.

Contact Us